TO ENSURE A COMFORTABLE STAY FOR YOU AND FELLOW GUESTS, WE APPRECIATE OBSERVANCE AND AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF HOTEL AS FOLLOWS.
- Upon check in, there will be a deposit of $100.00 added for dog incidentals. They are refundable.
- Proper documentation of vaccines are required upon check in.
- Dogs will not have access to the elevators at any time. Unless there is a special condition which prohibits the access to the stairs, please let us know prior to arrival.
- Due to health code regulations, we regret that dogs, except for service dogs, are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, and any other public area.
- Your dog cannot be left unattended in your room or suite at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when he/she is in hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on the bed, if the dog sits on the couch or sofa, then place down a sheet for it to lie on.
- Dog relief areas will be located in back parking area (poolside) with waste dispensers.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their dog(s).
- If any of the guidelines are not met, you may be asked to leave the premises immediately. The $100.00 dog deposit will not be refunded once the dog has been in the guest room.
- You are responsible for your dog’s safety at all times. You are liable for the actions of your dog(s) towards other dog(s), guests or any staff member. This includes but not limited to, your dog (s) attacking in any way other dog(s), staff or guests. The hotel accepts no responsibility towards any of the above guidelines mentioned above.