To ensure a comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests, we appreciate observance and agreement to the terms of hotel as follows:
- Your Dog(s) may be required to be weighed at the lobby scale. Maximum weight allowed is 35 pounds.
- Proper documentation of vaccines is required upon check in.
- Dogs will not have access to elevators at any time. Unless there is a special condition which prohibits access to the stairs, please let us know prior to arrival.
- Due to health code regulations, we regret that dogs, except for service dogs, are not allowed in the public areas including, but not limited to any food and beverage outlets, and other public area.
- Your dog cannot be unattended in your room at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier.
- Your dog must always be kept on a leash when he/she is in hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on the bed, if dogs sit on the couch or sofa, then place down a sheet for it to lie on.
- Dog relief areas will be in the rear parking area (poolside) with a waste dispenser.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their dog.
- You are responsible for your dog’s safety at all times. You are liable for the actions of your dog (s) towards other dog (s), guests or any staff member. This includes but not limited to, your dog attacking in any way other dogs, staff or guests. The hotel accepts no responsibility towards any of the above guidelines mentioned above.
- If any of the guidelines are not met, you may be asked to leave the premises immediately. Management will decide if additional fees will be added to your final bill.